Auprès de la survivante

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Gaia
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Auprès de la survivante   Sam 30 Avr 2016 - 23:51

Spoiler:

When Morgaine knew that her packmates were safe with their loved ones she went to Circle and told him that she would go take care of Bottle-cap-rhya. Her reasoning was the same as Voice-of-Wisdom, no one should be left alone and at the moment that girl was more alone then anyone else.

With that she went home and packed up some essentials she knew they would be needing. Food, clean clothes (the girl was about her size, or so Morgaine hoped) blankets, pillows, a portable heater, water. etc.etc. She sneaked back out of the house, making sure not to bother anyone.

When she got to the island she went to the guard house and set up her things in the smaller private room that was still close enough to the barracks and the small kitchen within. Then she went back outside and waited for the mer folk to appear along with Bottle-cap.

She took the girls hand gently noticing the still blank look the girl had on her face. Morgaine led the way slowly, making sure the girl didn't fall. Once inside she closed the door only partially so Bottle-cap could see that she wasn't trapped. She sat the girl down on the towel covered chair.

Morgaine kneeled down and looked the girl in the eyes,

"I know things are hard to take in, hard to deal with...The one question that crosses ones mind is: Why......" with a sigh her eyes lowered to the floor remembering memories. She swallowed the lump in her throat away and after a second she lifted her eyes again, watching the girl for any sign of any reaction.

"I won't pretend to know what your going through, that would be presumptuous of me... but there are parts that I do understand more then some...and the one thing I do know is that being alone with our thoughts at times like these are the most dangerous... I'm not an expert, hec I'm not good with dealing with my own emotions...
but...please rely on me. You are not alone. Nor will you ever be as long as I can help it. I can't replace what was lost but at least allow me to help you. You can throw anything at me...I'll accept it all." Morgaine smiled at the last thought, "Even as a punching bag. I'm made tough." she whispered with a small laugh. She looked at the girl once more and smiled a genuine smile, something that was rarely seen these days. She let the silence fall for a few moments and then gathered somethings closer to them, including the warm water she had been warming up.

"I'm sorry if i'm taking to many liberties and not asking permision...you can punish me later but I don't think its right to leave you in these messy clothes. For now lets get you cleaned up. I brought some of my clothes, don't know if its your style. But I figured a warm pair of baggy sweatpants and a loose t-shirt is the best way to end a day." Morgaine moved as she spoke taking the girls clothes off one piece at a time, her movements were precise but slow, showing the other what she was doing every step of the way. The fetishes were placed on a small table that was close to the bed, easy to see. Morgaine whispered quiet words to the spirits asking them to be patient, that she would clean them up soon.

Morgaine spoke to the other girl throughout the process of cleaning her up and dressing her, speaking of silly nothings that she thought would be interesting to hear. After she was done with Bottle she sat back a bit and brought over a second pot of warm water and began to wash herself. She looked over her scars making comments about them leaving the details light as to how exactly she got them. She even joked about herself as any ragabash would be want to do. Once she was dressed she put the dirty clothes outside the door in a bag.

"I'll do the laundry tomorrow." she told Bottle. She lifted the girl up and brought her to the bed, she gave her some water after some coaxing but didn't bother with food just yet. She wasn't really hungry neither. She laid Bottle cap down and covered her in the blankets she had brought. Morgaine then sat on the floor and began to clean the fetishes that she had left on the table, still talking to Bottle-cap never allowing the silence to fully take hold for more then a few moments.

After she was done cleaning the fetishes she went to the heater and turned it down a little, being warm was fine but to much wasn't better. She put a book and a bottle of water closer to the bed and dropped another blanket on the other side of Bottle-cap. She took four more things out and put it between the wall and the bed where they wouldn't be crushed. She climbed into the bed and arranged them so the girls head was in her lap and then wrapped the second blanket around her own shoulders. Morgaine didn't bother taking up her book right away. She slowly petted Bottle-caps hair, and rubbed her shoulder softly. She turned the small lamp away a bit so it wouldn't bother Bottle-cap, but let enough light that they could still see.

"As much as we don't want any contact...some part of us yearn for it. I don't know about you but it was calming having someone pet me like this."

"Take your time, there's no rush..." she added, "try and get some sleep...i'll be here the whole time if you need anything. I'm gonna read abit. I could read it to you if you like. It's a silly book but soooo good." Morgaine took up the book, "I'll start from the beginning that way you won't be to lost. Its called the Lies of Locke Lamora."

Morgaine read for a while, she wasn't sure how long. She had stopped rubbing Bottle-caps arm but kept the girls head on her lap. She stopped for a moment and looked up at the moon.

She sighed and reached under the blanket beside her pulling out three glasses and a bottle of whiskey. She poured the three cups and caped the bottle. And looked to the moon once more.

"A toast to those who fell, may your souls be at peace with Gaia, your deeds are done, you've earned your rest..." she stopped for a second swallowing the incessant lump in her throat.

"A toast to the lady most fair, I'm sorry for asking so much of you when I'm not worthy.I toast to you again fair Luna, and ask please help keep your children safe - light their way in the darkest of dark places so they can return home." she looked down at Bottle-cap. So they can return to their loved ones, she thought to herself.

"A toast to us who live on once more to continue to march, to continue the fight and keep the burning hope alive. May we all one day see peace." Morgaine whispered to the silence in the room, though it was loud and clear enough for Bottle to hear.

Tears fell from Morgaine's eyes she wasn't able to hold them in anymore despite wanting to be strong for the one who was laying in her lap. Everything was coming back to her, the fear, the hate, the powerlessness....one day she promised herself...one day I will not be weak anymore. She took a deep breath and wiped the tears away.

"Ok, where were we..." she said softly as she found her place again in her book. "Right..." she continued reading knowing full well there would be no sleep for her not for a long while. She could feel the nightmares waiting for her and she would not give them the satisfaction.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Burns-through-the-Rain
Fostern
Fostern

Feuille de personnage
Breed: Homid Homid
Auspice: Ragabash Ragabash
Tribes: Silvers Fangs Silvers Fangs

MessageSujet: Re: Auprès de la survivante   Dim 1 Mai 2016 - 2:06

Bottle-Cap était recroquevillé sous les couvertures.
Elle paraissait épuisé par tout ce qui venait de se passer depuis son départ de Tara.
En si peu de temps, elle venait de tout perdre!
Plus que jamais auparavant, elle était seule.

Malgré l'exténuation elle luttait contre le sommeil.
C'était, pour elle, comme un moyen de rester en contrôle et de ne pas oublier ses frères et soeurs.
Elle aurait tout donné pour se réveiller et découvrir que rien de cette tragédie n'était vrai!

La présence de Morgaine était rassurante dans cette douloureuse épreuve.
Elle restait là, à écouter la jeune Silver Fangs, en cherchant parfois à agripper sa main comme pour rester connecté avec le monde autour d'elle.

Ses yeux remplis de larmes fixaient la fenêtre embuée depuis plusieurs longues minutes.

Elle se serait cru mieux morte elle aussi...

Elle savait au fond d'elle que le Wyrm venait de gagner.

Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Auprès de la survivante   Dim 1 Mai 2016 - 16:41

Morgaine read the text over and over, she was overjoyed to get news though she felt her heart break a little more with the news of Mindtrick. This is what had prompted her to toast to the lost and surviving, along with lady luna. She hoped that Dp, where ever he was would find a way back safely, she had the feeling that he would.

She reread the part about Pittsburgh about being the key. She wondered what Blade raine was thinking, she had ideas of her own, she always did but could never act on them, not with the contract over her head. She had never forgotten that. But if what he was thinking could put an end to the war and bring victory to them, she would do anything. She taped the reply button and started typing.

A lot has happened, too much to write here. The latest is a small victory, but I can't find myself celebrating, we lost to much in my eyes. Tonite I care for the last survivor of a pack who disappeared into the darkness...if you get my meaning. I hope that I can help her, but the chances she fall into harano are great and to top things off she has wyrm taint...we came to the conclusion that it's because of the nexus crawler that they were fighting, not sure how to work that one out yet. I have to admit its hard to comfort someone when I'm fighting my own emotions but I have to do my duty and care for those who fight by my side, whether they are higher in station then me or lower. That's the job of a Silverfang, right?! hehehe...As for pittsburgh I'll give all the help I can. I'm really curious as to what you have in mind. Anywaz, I'll be waiting, as I always will for my brothers to come back. I miss you guys so much, it hurts to think I can't say good bye to Mindtrick...but maybe one day I can visit him. Please take care...AND WRITE MORE OFTEN.*is being her bossy princess self* luv Morgaine

Morgaine put the phone down, and sighed as she picked up her book once more.

At some point in the night she moved to lay beside Bottle-cap, giving the excuse that her butt was numb...which was the truth. She slowly moved to spoon the girl in her embrace, asking if this was okay. Letting the girl hold on to her hand. At some point they both nodded off, exhausted to the point of no return.

Morgaine jumped awake but thankfully she knew where she was and that the nightmare was just that a nightmare. She looked at Bottle-cap and saw the girl open her eyes slowly.

"Goodmorning." Morgaine whispered softly, "You remember where you are?" she asked the girl watching her reaction and the slight nod that came a few seconds later. Morgaine nodded back and sat up. Her phone beeped and she looked at it with a groan. She got up from the bed and stretched, then looked at her phone once more.

"They can never leave me alone..." Morgaine muttered. She showed the text to Bottle-cap and explained who it was. "I don't think I've had a day to sleep in since...uhmmm...long enough that I can't remember." she sighed. She sent a text back informing them of what had happened, though they probably knew already. She also mentioned what she was doing and that she was fine. (as fine as I will ever be) she thought with a frown.

After she was done with that she put her phone down and looked at Bottle-cap with a sigh. She could see the light dying in the girls eyes. Morgaine sat down on the floor and laid her head on the edge of the bed, she reached out and brushed the girls hair from her face then took her hand.

"I know we only just met," she started. "I know that I know very little about you and you of me." she said softly. "I know that there's so much going on inside your head...and it won't stop. But you have to try and fight it. It's hard...it seems almost impossible but please believe me when I say you can fight it. Fighting doesn't mean forgetting. On the contrary fighting proves your love for them remains strong and despite them not being there physically their love is there, their memories are there supporting you as you march on. You're not alone, you never will be. Others will help you in this fight, I can help you...But first you have to be willing to fight for yourself." Morgaine looked the girl in the eyes. Bottle-cap could see the same darkness that haunted her in Morgaine's eyes but there was something else, a determination not to give up.

Morgaine smiled a sad smile, "I can tell you my story if you want, though I'm afraid to. Will it help? I don't know. Like I said before I don't presume to know anything, I don't presume that my life is more disastrous or bigger than yours. I won't order you to stand up and keep going because we have to continue the fight because we're garou. All I know is what I've experienced and all I hope is to help you get through this. All I can selfishly ask is: Don't let them win..." Morgaine knew she didn't have to elaborate who 'them' was, it was obvious.

Morgaine dropped her gaze, and lifted her head up. "You don't have to answer, you can hate me if it helps..." she added. "Just think about it I guess." She stood up and grabbed some cookies and water.

"Let me know if you're hungry." Morgaine whispered. "I made these," she showed the cookies."Raisin and cinnamon, and the others are chocolate chip."
Gaia
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Auprès de la survivante   Dim 1 Mai 2016 - 16:42

Spoiler:

Burns-through-the-Rain
Fostern
Fostern

Feuille de personnage
Breed: Homid Homid