Ravenous-Heart
Adren
Adren

Feuille de personnage
Breed: Homid Homid
Auspice: Theurge Theurge
Tribes: Fianna Fianna

MessageSujet: The Ordo Dracul   Ven 3 Déc 2010 - 22:47

In an instant all was still and clear. I rose up and the fierce cruelty of battle was replaced, transfigured, as if all I beheld was made of shimmering light. Crystal soldiers beneath me gave silent groans and died but I was above it all, higher still, and I came into the luminous presence of the Almighty.

SON OF WALLACHIA, said the Lord unto me, IS YOUR WORK FINISHED?

“Oh great Lord,” I said to Him, “Return me to the world, that I may smite the unbelievers in Your holy name!”
ARE THEY NOT MY CHILDREN TOO?

“They have rejected your Son! They have turned their backs on salvation and deserve only the scourge and the fire!”

AS DID THE BEGGARS AND INDIGENT OF YOUR NATION, WHOM YOU LURED WITH KIND PROMISE AND THEN BURNED ALIVE?

“Christ said for the poor come unto him. If any who died were saved, did I not send them to His presence?”

YOU SWORE AN OATH TO ME, CHILD OF THE DRAGON. BEFORE THE ALTAR AT SNAGOV, YOU SWORE TO SHOW THE TRUTH OF CHRIST TO YOUR PEOPLE, IF ONLY YOU WERE PERMITTED YOUR THRONE.

“I have kept my promise!”

INDEED? IN MY SIGHT YOU HAVE TORTURED AND MURDERED AND DISGRACED THE SACRED HUMAN FORM, WHICH IS IN MY IMAGE.

“I did as You did to Your son! Is any man better than Christ? Do any deserve less than the hurts He suffered? Every cry and groan was a hymn to Your glory! All that I did, I did in defense of Christendom! Ought I have let the Turk take them instead, and show them the tender mercy of Islam? Ought
I have left them in indolence, to laze and fatten, to plot and scheme against me?”

I THE LORD AM JUDGE OF THE WORLD!

“By divine right, I the Prince am judge of my people!”

AS YOU WI SH. YOUR WILL SHALL BE YOUR CURSE, DRAGON KNIGHT.

Instantly, I felt myself gripped once more by the inclining of Earth, plunging toward the battlefield
once again.

TAKE DOMINION OVER MORTAL FLESH, BUT SURVIVE ENSLAVED TO IT. TAKE COMMAND OF THE BEASTS, FOR YOU EXCEL THEM IN SAVAGERY. YOU, WHO WOULD BE MY EQUAL, METE
OUT DEATH TO HUMANKIND. BUT KNOW THAT FOR YOUR ARROGANCE, I HAVE MADE YOU UNCLEAN IN MY SIGHT, AND THE TOUCH OF PURITY SHALL HENCEFORTH DRIVE YOU OUT. REMAIN IN DARKNESS UNTIL YOU LEARN, OR ELSE PERISH IN YOUR IGNORANCE.

The light drained out as down I fell, and at the moment of deepest dark I was myself again. I felt the pain
of my face, my side, I felt the agony of the world once more and I screamed, I rose up and cried my rage and
misery. A black cloud of carrion birds rose and worse than my side, worse than my mouth, was the
thirst that burned in every member. My Rational Soul was unseated and in its place the Animal
reigned. I fell upon the dead, lapping the dried blood from armor and weapons, cutting my tongue on dirk and spearhead in my eagerness for more. I fed upon Christian and Muslim alike, I plunged my fingers into the mud and sucked at the battle-gore that seeped to fill the holes. When I returned to myself—what self? Myself as ghul, as monster, as carrion devil!—I howled again, but this time cursing as a man. I cried to the sky my hatred of God, who had thrust this woe upon me. I swore that as He had made me
for His enemy, I would be the direst foe He had fought, a worse Lucifer, a greater Judas, a name to blacken the world and a torment for all humanity.

Vlad Dracul, sur les moment qui l'on amener a être maudit de Dieu et transformer en Vampire par le Seigneur Démonique Samigina, Prince Infernal du Sang

Ravenous-Heart
Adren
Adren

Feuille de personnage
Breed: Homid Homid
Auspice: Theurge Theurge
Tribes: Fianna Fianna

MessageSujet: Re: The Ordo Dracul   Ven 3 Déc 2010 - 23:37

În mod de sânge,
Mi găsesc drumul meu.
De ecou al BAT,
Am găsit de viaţă.